14 things to do in Wilmington this weekend!
You never have to look very far to find things to do in Wilmington, NC. Here's a list of just 14 of the many must do attractions in our beautiful area.
- The Beach! Take your pick from Wrightsville, Carolina, Kure, or Topsail beaches
- The stunning Airlie Gardens
- The Battleship North Carolina
- Orton Plantation
- Poplar Grove Plantation
- Take a horse drawn carriage over the cobblestone streets Downtown
- Mayfaire Shopping Center
- Enjoy an evening on either a dinner cruise or a narrated sightseeing cruise about the Cape Fear Riverboats
- The Children's Museum of Wilmington
- The Ghost Walk of Wilmington
- The Zoo!
- The intriguing & beautiful hallowed grounds of Oakdale Cemetery
- Greenfield Lake & Park
- The unique local shops within the Cotton Exchange
What other great attractions in our area can you think of?